Thursday, April 28, 2011

Together We Can Change The WORLD!!!

I used to think that one person could not make a big enough change to really affect anything in this world. Well, I am certainly NOT taking credit for all of the hardwork that my friends and family have put in to their bodies and lifestyles, but I am happy to report that A LOT of my friends and family have contacted me to let me know how they are moving their bodies and how they are losing weight and feeling great!! Most all of them have noted that I have (somehow??) inspired them to make the changes in their lives. My goal was to help one person change their life for the better. I think I have reached my goal a couple of times over. :) Thank you all for ALL of YOUR hardwork! Keep it up! Together we can influence others in our communities and all over the world. We can also radically change the direction that future generations are headed by making changes to our food supply and by instilling in them a need and WANT to MOVE OUR BODIES every day!!

Please take the time today to comment on this blog and let me and my other readers know how much weight you have lost (even if it is just 1 or 2 pounds) and how you are moving your bodies today. I want to CELEBRATE each and every one of you!

1 comment:

  1. Garry Brooks " Sorry chica, I just caught the blog! I am still cruising along at the 14 lbs...I seem to level out for a week and then drop some more..."
    Matt Howell " Walking + eating healthy + giving up smoking = 25 pounds lost."
    -Great job, guys!!

    ReplyDelete