Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Snapshot of My Frig


This is a picture of my refrigerator from April 8, 2011. The lemonade belongs to my husband and the egg salad belongs to my son. Otherwise, I would eat almost everything else in the frig. There is asparagus, squash, zucchini, cheese, green beans, free range eggs, gluten-free chili, organic reduced fat sour cream, my oat cereal, onions, red, orange, and yellow bell peppers, blue cheese crumbles, Greek yogurt, and chicken. The blue pitcher has sweet tea made with Truvia. However, I have weaned myself off of caffeine entirely now, so I don't drink it. My coconut milk is in the small (Drew's) refrigerator. I haven't used butter in a long time, but we do have unsalted butter, just in case we need it. There is also baby spinach behind the sour cream. There are grapes beside the blue cheese crumbles on the bottom shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment